Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Stop premature ejaculation with simple techniques

A man needed to ejaculate to provide sexual satisfaction to both him and his partner as well. You would be amazed to know that over 30% of men suffered by the issues and it is what that affects the men’s self-esteem and leaves the partner unsatisfied. At that time men needed to try herbal treatment for premature ejaculation and helps a lot. The most common technique which is suggested and even used by many men is masturbation. Man has to masturbate for an hour before going for sexual pleasure and it helps to get orgasm and delays the ejaculation process.


Squeeze technique- To treat premature ejaculation, man need to try squeezing technique and according to that you have to do sex only when you feel to close ejaculation. When you have the feeling, you need to squeeze the penis’s end for next some seconds. Then stop doing sex for next 30 seconds and then again give a fresh start. You have to repeat the whole pattern until you want to ejaculation because it helps a lot in holding your ejaculation. It is one technique proves helpful in curing erectile dysfunction naturally.

Start- stop technique is also effective- You can try masturbation with dry hands and when you are about to reach the high point then you should stop for some time. Then hold for some seconds and again start. It is a start stop technique that should be done three- four times or till you want to ejaculate. When you are done with several sessions of that then you would get how to control for more time. It helps to enhance stimulation. You can try the technique firstly by yourself and then tell your wife to do the technique for you. Trying this consistently may give you excellent results. It is believed to be excellent herbal treatment for premature ejaculation.

Kegel exercises- Kegel exercises are effective way that helps to cure erectile dysfunction naturally. These exercises are helpful to give strength to pubococcygenus known as PC muscle. This is a much toned muscle that helps a lot and also it contracts at the time of urination or ejaculation as well. It also tenses or interrupts the flow as well. So, is the reason so many physicians suggested the men suffering with infertility to try kegel exercises on daily basis. Along with that you can also avoid penetration and do that around 15 minutes before you are going to intimate with your partner. Hold your focus over the sexual play so that it would take the pressure off.

3 comments:

  1. Of the many male enhancement options available, it has been proven through research and studies that male enhancement exercises give the best and safest results. Male enhancement exercises can actually help overcome PE. thorough natiural gain review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is tucker stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call +2348156885231 or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.

      Delete
  2. I am 42 and my husband is 57 with ED. It's been a 6 years journey to today. We've tried all the pills, lotions, injections, etc. Nothing worked anymore. His desire was there but it just doesn't happen very often anymore. He had high blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes (takes pills) He was thinking that surgery is the only option left to do. It was so permanent and I wasnt sure he's ready for that. Nor I for that matter. I missed sex don't get me wrong. But it's really seperated us and made it uncomfortable to be intimate at all. UNTIL I MET DR AKIM on an internet website,people taking about his good works and his good native herbs and i also ordered for the herbs and i got it in two days and my husband used it and till today my husband has been active in the bed room with his ED cured.all thanks to Dr Akim.Anyone else with similar issue should order for his herbs at (bestlovedoctor@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete